Monday, July 11, 2016

Burning for Buffalo!

I'm honored and excited to be performing my poetry this coming Wednesday at Burning Books in Buffalo, NY, alongside best friend and road trip partner John Burroughs, NBP poet extraordinaire Joey Nicoletti, and our friend from Snoetry, George Guida!

We'll be reading from
5 pm to 6:30 pm at
Burning Books,
420 Connecticut Street
Buffalo, NY
 

(photo courtesy of Burning Books Facebook page)

I'll be reading from my new collection, Age of Aquarius, as well as some poems from my completed manuscript Raga for What Comes Next (which is actively looking for a home). 

And as editor and publisher of NightBallet Press, I'll be releasing Joey's new chapbook Counterfeit Moon at the reading!


(cover photo by Geoffrey Landis)
 

I'd be thrilled to see you there!  Please join us as we shake the rafters and fan the flames of poetry at Burning Books!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment