Saturday, November 28, 2015

Nominated for the Pushcart Prize!

Wow, what an incredible honorwhen I awakened this morning, I discovered that Crisis Chronicles Press has nominated my poem "Let's Get It On" for the esteemed Pushcart Prize!  I am beyond thrilled.  Thank you, John Burroughs, editor/publisher of CCP, and congratulations to the other five nominees:  Kevin Ridgeway, Susan A. Sheppard, John Dorsey, Michael Ceraolo, and Tracie Morell! 

I wrote "Let's Get It On" for this year's Snoetry: A Winter Wordfest (held in Erie, PA back in January 2015) and it's included in the CCP NineSense Series chapbook Thunderclap Amen. The title "Thunderclap Amen" comes from a phrase in the poem...full kudos to John Burroughs for picking it out and making it the title of the chapbook.

You can read the original CCP announcement about the nominations HERE.
You can order a copy of Thunderclap Amen HERE.
You can read the original CCP book release announcement HERE.



Once again, thank you, Crisis Chronicles Press! I'm doing the happy dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment